2011年1月25日星期二

I guess there's more of a feud than our bitter enemies the Mariners or the Royals

This is the baseball contribution to the Houston Dallas “feud.” Well, I guess there's more of a feud than our bitter enemies the Mariners or the Royals… or those Hated Avians, the Orioles or the Blue Jays…..I HATE interleague ball.(As if I needed one more reason to think that Buddy Boy should be bawwwldd in awwwwllll, as we say here…)I replica Rado Sintra Superjubile Mini Ladie's watch HATE the DH.(and YES, I know that Mike Lamb is a born DH…)I HATE football score in baseball games, even if we win.I think 8-6 score by the 4th inning is as boring as watching old folks in wheelchairs play t-ball.

Fred Lewis then hit into a tailor made double play, rolling a grounder RIGHT at Lamb, who picked it up and threw it into deep right center (instead of Biggio) where Like Scott picked it up, fired it back to Lamb at third, who couldn't manage to get a replica Corum 02120.102210 watch glove on it, so poor Luke was tagged with the throwing error that wasn't actually an error.And because Trever Miller wasn't backing up third, Winn scored easily when the ball went to the wall.So me, I count 2 real errors on Lamb on the same play.

(and so did Phil, by the way) When I said his glove is a liability, I wasn't kidding, and THIS is one of the reasons the Astros are so reluctant to get rid of Mo Ensberg, no matter how much the fans despise him.We really only had one chance to break the game open and that was in the 9th Lance and Lee were on first and second and with the pitcher's replica Corum Heart 80040.521410 watch spot coming up, who gets the call? Palmeiro, hitting .157, of course, not Loretta, hitting 300 something and I am telling you it is not just because Phil is crazy in LUV with the lefty righty thingy, but because the Organization and the media really really believe Palmeiro is just the best pinch hitter.